How I can help you

I may be able to help if you:

  • are having problems with a government body
  • have made a complaint or filed a claim and want to know how it's progressing
  • have been told you aren't entitled to something and you disagree
  • want to make a complaint about a government body to the Parliamentary Ombudsman
  • want to get in touch with an organisation that will give you support and advice

If I am unable to help you I will try to direct you to someone who can.

Strict Parliamentary protocol means that MPs are only allowed to take up cases on behalf of their own constituents. Please check whether you are a constituent using the constituency locata service.

If you think I can help you please contact my office on:

Tel: 020 7219 4330

Or you can write to: Diane Abbott MP, House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA